First, an update from last time...
I did make adjustments to my conversion chart. Primarily to the lower scores. I realized that if a student showed me one proficient artifact, they should be sitting at what my district constitutes a Novice level.
Here is the updated one...
In other news... my intention of blogging more this year is not off to a great start. In fact, the only reason I am probably posting now is because we have two days off for teacher's convention. I told myself I would post some content, including another interactive video. (Mostly because I'm going to need that for class in a few weeks).
But I'm not going to beat myself up about it. I've been tackling some pretty significant personal challenges with my weekly goals. Here's to 2024 and big dreams of weekly blogs and all the content. :)